42” LCD panel with full HD (1920 x1080)
- PC and video ports incl. 3G/HD-SDI1)
- User memory which can be named as desired
- DICOM preset
- Special cooling system protects against dust2)
- IP65 protection3)
- Protective glass with interference anti-reflection coating
- Possible to operate in portrait mode
- IR remote operation, GPIO and keypad
- Embedded Intel Core 2 Duo or Celeron
- Intel GS45 Chipset with ICH9M
- DDR3-RAM 1066 MHz, 1 GB to 8 GB
- HDD of 250 GB, 2.5 inches, 8 MB cache
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x MiniPCIe onboard
- DVI output and DisplayPort for second monitor
Dual Display Medical PC Workstation
- Intel© i5™or i7™ processor
- Intel QM57 chipset
- DDR3-RAM 1066 MHz, 2 GB bis 8 GB
- 320GB hard drive, 2.5 inch
- 6 x SATA150/SATA300
- 2 x LAN 10/100/1000
- 8 USB ports
- 1 x PCIe-16x slot available
ViewMedic EYE-Q Matrix
- The EYE-Q Matrix processes both signals from typical clinic applications (HIS, RIS) and medically relevant information and data (endoscopy images, PACS) of any signal type.
- Various input signals can be directed to a digital output as desired. The resolution on the signal output is freely scalable up to 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Thanks to the multi-picture function, different image sources can be combined into one output signal (either next to each other or within each other). Image position and size are adjustable.
WITH HIGH-BRIGHT LCD
- 2MP 22”High-Bright Color LCD
- Multiple Configurations – Landscape and Portrait Orientation
- Multiple Resolution Displays – 2MP High-Bright Color, 2MP Color, 3MP Monochrome, 3MP Color
- Different Color Front Panels – Black Or White
- Easily Accessible Hard Drive
- Wall-Mounted Keyboard Tray
- Medical Grade Power Supplies
- Brand able Front Panel – Place The Hospital Logo On Each Unit
- 40% Less Weight Than Previous MediPort Series
- Available in Single, Dual, Triple and Quad Configurations
3MP Color and Monochrome
- Compliant with DICOM standards and ensures accurate medical
- Strict medical certifications meet requirements in all clinical application areas.
- Backlight stabilization system guarantees the consistency during long-term use.
- Protection screen prevent the display from damage in harsh conditions.
- Very easy to clean and disinfect.
- Ergonomic design supports both portrait and landscape display.
- Built-in multiple display mode provides the ability to view images from multiple modalities.
- The LED backlight panel unit is ultra-light, ultra-thin and environmentally friendly.
- Backlight Stabilization
- Continuous Quality Assurance System (CQAS)
- LED Backlight
- Professional Protective Glass
42”COMMERCIAL LCD MONITOR
The MAX LCD42HD delivers bright, sharp images and is suitable for a wide variety of imaging applications. With its full HD resolution, high brightness, high contrast ration and wide viewing angle it is a perfect choice for the OR, ER, Nurses’ Station, Waiting Rooms, Digital Signage and Educational Areas.
- 42” Commercial LCD Monitor
- Full HD Resolution – 1920×1080
- High Brightness
- High Contrast
- Wide Viewing Angle